Mapping in Lake Clark National Park, Alaska
Most projects involve field mapping, structural analysis, petrology, and geochronology. See the
publications page for relevant articles.
New Mexico Projects: (these can be partially funded by the New Mexico Geological Society
• Proterozoic sedimentation, magmatism, and deformation in New Mexico: Assembly and accretion of the Mazatzal province
• U-Th/He dating of fault-block uplift in the Rio Grande Rift/Basin and Range transition zone
• Paleogene caldera formation in the Mogollon-Datil volcanic field: Volcanism and extension
• Timing and origin of the ~1.1 Ga diabase dike swarm in the southwest U.S.
• Significance of pyroxenite and granulite xenoliths of the Rio Grande Rift, New Mexico